My husband and I just spent Saturday night at the Lodge in one of their suites. It was the nicest place we've stayed yet and we've been to a lot! My husband got the romance package for me for my birthday which included: Dinner at Wildflowers, dozen roses, chocolates, rose petals at turn-down, and breakfast (in bed as we opted). Everything was just perfect and so worth the price.
We checked in a little before 3pm on Saturday. We were greeted at our vehicle and then we walked inside. There were 2 rooms ahead of us checking in but we were waited on in about 2 minutes. The foyer was beautiful and spotless! We were checked in and told where everything was and if we needed anything at anytime to call the front desk. From the checkin desk we were walked to the elevator and stayed in room 317 (which is my birthday!).
We got into our room and checked everything out which was all very clean and just wonderful! My dozen red roses were sitting on the table right inside the door with our box of chocolates next to it.
We unpacked and relaxed until our dinner reservations at Wildflowers. I will write another review for that alone but it was superb!
Every employee we passed during our stay greeted us with a smile and a hello. Everyone was pleasant and ready to help in any way.
We enjoyed the casino for the rest of the night and then came back to our room about 11:30 and walked into soft music playing and the rose petals all over the bed and floor. It was beautiful and smelled beautiful. We woke in the morning and had our breakfast delivered at 9am promptly. They offered to serve us the meals but we declined to do it ourselves. We reluctantly checked out about 10am although we had the room until 1pm, also part of the romance package!
We can't wait to come back for a longer stay sometime!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel Verona
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel
- Hotel At Turning Stone
- At Turning Stone Verona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A legendary experience awaits your indulgence at the AAA 4-diamond award-winning Lodge at Turning Stone. Selected by Conde Nast Johansens as the "Most Excellent Resort" in the USA and Canada for 2007. The Lodge at Turning Stone is an elegant all-suite hotel that's perfected the art of pampering. This beautiful hideaway offers treasured privacy that superbly complements the resort's recreational pleasures. Your sumptuous suite is just mere steps from fun and excitement, yet still a serene world away. Come. Enjoy our hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge at Turning Stone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.