We stayed at this hotel on our way to New York City. We got a great deal on Priceline, and this is why we picked this hotel.
Wi-Fi and continental breakfast was free, as well as parking, which was highly appreciated. The room was clean and comfy, and the front desk staff was very friendly.
I would stay there again on my way to NYC. However, if visiting Saratoga Springs, it's a bit far from downtown (if walking; in car it's very close).
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Park Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Best Western Park Hotel
- Best Western Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Park Inn is conveniently located minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs and offers easy access to Saratoga State Park. Hotel guests will also be close to Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Skidmore College and the Saratoga Historical National Park. This newly remodeled hotel offers spacious, stylish rooms equipped with all the amenities to make any stay enjoyable. Amenities include high-speed Internet, a fitness center, business center with copy and fax service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.