We recently stayed overnight before a flight-my husband, myself and my two boys. The room was clean, quiet, comfortable. Breakfast was great-even included waffles you make yourself. There was someone to refill things the second they were empty and the food was hot and tasty. We took advantage of the free shuttle to and from the airport. Here's where it goes above and beyond.
When we returned (10 days of free parking at their hotel later) we were upset because we had left a tube of pictures from our vacation at the airport in Orlando. The driver (from our hotel) of the shuttle overheard us talking to each other. When we got to the hotel he advised us that the pilots from our airline were staying at the hotel and had not left yet-perhaps they could help. They worked with the pilots in the lobby of the hotel making phone calls and giving us all the info we needed to find our pictures.
I'm happy to say that ultimately we DID receive the pics that we were sure were gone. I would have had no idea how to find them and I am positive that without their help it would have been a much more difficult and aggravating process.
It's great to see someone get involved in a situation to help when they could have jsut as easily ignored the situation. Good peoople work at this hotel and we will definately be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Newburgh/West Point Hotel Newburgh
- Ramada Newburgh/West Point Hotel
- Ramada Newburgh West Point
- Ramada West Point
- Newburgh Ramada
- Ramada Newburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 12 Miles from New York City, Manhattan. 15 Miles from MetLife Stadium, SuperBowl 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Newburgh/West Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.