Check in process went smoothly. Pool was very nice and clean with lots of towels. Rented two rooms. One was fine with two queen beds. Other was "accessable room" with one queen bed. Accessable room smelled of stale smoke (this was suppose to be a non-smoking hotel). I went down to front desk and clerk was very nice and switched rooms. New room was nice and clean, however over top of bar where loud music played.
Overall, nice hotel. Probably not a three star but a two star. Worth the price (70) paid on priceline.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maplewood Inn is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers exquisite dining, massage treatments on property, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the indoor pool. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Maplewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.