We discovered the Motel Montreal in late June and had such a great time that we returned in late August to complete our summer vacation. The manager (I think his name was Bob) was of great help in helping us plan excursions and offered many insider tips and discounts. He set up a kayak rental just down the street from the motel. I made it a daily routine and was quite sore by the 3rd day. The wife and kids awaited my return by 10 am on the beach and we all went for breakfast across the street every morning. The pool was always clean and the BBQ area was convenient on the nights we didn't have the energy to go out. Our rooms were clean and the A/C cold. We will return next summer.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Montreal Hotel Lake George
- Motel Montreal Hotel
- Montreal Hotel Lake George
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel Montreal is located in the heart of Lake George Village within walking distance of shopping/ restaurants and/ Lake George. The Motel Montreal offers clean/ comfortable lodging at affordable prices/ a 20 by 50 foot swimming pool/ a picnic area with barbecue grills/ free parking/ wireless high-speed internet/ discount tickets to Six Flags Great Escape/ Water Slide World and other Lake George attractions and the beauty and scenic splendor of the Adirondacks. All guestrooms include a refrigerator, microwave, free WiFi and coffeemaker. Bringing the whole family? Ask about our two-bedroom condo which sleeps up to seven! Stay with us and discover how relaxing and fun a Lake George vacation can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Motel Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.