We went to East Hampton in November 2011, yes it was off-season, but still very lovely... Having found Huntting Inn from TripAdvisor, we had an idea of what to expect, and in most senses it fit the bill in the sense of coziness.
- Cozy and magical atmosphere
- Knowledgeable receptionists
- (Loved) 'The Palm', a steak-house placed inside the inn
- That it was a walking distance to the ocean, and the town center, where there is a lot of the high-end brands you would look for if you love shopping
- Close to bike-rentals, by which you can go to close-by vineyards, neighboring villages, and sightseeing
- Rich breakfast for an inn
Did not like:
- That they rejected our kind request to refund the second night (we asked immediately once we arrived there as there was the possibility of an emergency, we explained the situation),
- It was really pricey for an off-season period in such a small room
- The walls are extremely non-sound-proof (fair as it is such an old building, but just beware of it)
Overall, I can see myself going there again if I caught a bargain, it was such a peaceful stay...
Corner rooms can be colder if you go in the autumn or winter...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC