I came here with my brother for a friend's wedding. About all I can say this place has going for it, is that it's quiet, it's clean, and the staff is really nice. Other than that: ....
1. Our first room smelled. When I went to open the (very old) window, it fell forward onto me. I caught the frame of it before I could get hurt and they gave us another room.
2. The bathtub took about 15 minutes to drain after a shower. Not cool when you're in a time crunch. Nothing like standing in the ankle-deep dirty water of your brother's shower. Eww.
3. Our blankets - while clean - had holes in them that had been patched up. I mean...I guess it's good they were patched, but yuck! Buy some new blankets!
4. The lighting in the bathroom sucks and there is no counter stop to speak of. Things kept falling onto the floor or into the sink because we had our toiletries delicately balanced on the edge of the sink.
5. I almost fell off the toilet because the seat wasn't bolted all the way on.
6. And, yes, continental breakfast consisted of toast, orange juice, coffee, tea, and 2 kinds of powdery semi-old cereal. I was glad that I still had fruit left over from our drive down.
We stayed here because the other hotels were full. It was better than sleeping in the car, I guess, but I wouldn't stay here again. Not nearly worth the $110 a night we paid.
Tell them you want a room where the window dooesn't fall off.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC