Me, my wife and my six year old son checked in to Villa Socorro on the 19th of December, 2011. The trip to Pagsanjan was basically for us to experience shooting the rapids at Pagsanjan falls. It end up that the Villa Socorro experience became the more memorable experience.
We arrived around 8pm and the caretakers and the supervisor, Angelo, was waiting for us. Dinner with Pritong tilapia, ginataang manok with papaya, fresh buko juice and the delicious banana chips produced from their farm itself.
Angelo and the team is very hospitable and a wonderful personalized service. The room we stayed is a deluxe room called Kalabasa. It's more of a small probinsya type house with seperate kitchen and bedroom with an attached bathroom.
The next morning after breakfast, Angelo showed us around the forest-like banana farm. The tree planting experience was really memorable. My family planted a mangosteen tree. We are hoping to taste its fruit when we return in near future.
From the moment I called to enquire (I was assisted by the GM himself Mr. Raymund Aaron), to the warm reception, to the check out. The Villa Socorro experience is truly wonderful and memorable and a learning experience of a true Filipino way of living.
Thank you to Mr. Raymund, Angelo, Mang Joseph and the rest of the team. Keep up the wonderful job and continue to help preserve nature by recycling and being eco-friendly. We will surely be back with the rest of our family.
We really appreciate your hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village And Farm Hotel Pagsanjan
- Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village And Farm Hotel
- Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village And Farm Resort Pagsanjan, Luzon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village and Farm Resort is your destination for an enriching experience with nature. Here, you wake up to the singing of the birds; take a morning walk to the Balanac river where we suggest you to just let go and take a dip. After which, what awaits you are meals made with fresh vegetables from the farm together with coconut straight from the tree. Such a wonderful escape from the very toxic concrete jungle of the city. ... more less