My sister and I stayed in Seminyak at Corra Villa (2 bed/2 bath) for 5 nights in late January 2010. With just the 2 of us we wanted somewhere we could hang out comfortably and also safely walk to shops, beach, restaurants etc at any time and we weren't disappointed. Beautiful fresh bouquet of flowers around the villa added a special touch, as well as the welcoming Bintang (Yum!!!). Repellent, bottled water and shampoo (no conditioner) is available.
The bedrooms had their own aircon as well as in the lounge / kitchen. This is one of the few places where I found the bed so comfortable, and more importantly the pillows (usually they are too flat or hard). The outdoor bathrooms were unique and there is privacy with the plants all around. If you wanted, you could close the curtain which blocks the whole bathroom from outside view. The shower had good pressure and was hot. There is a washing machine available as well if you need to do some quick laundry.
Bring your ipod, you can play it through the tv using a cable. Could be a bit snug on the couches if there were 4 people but you don't really spend that much time in anyway. Outdoor Living/ Pool: Favourite spot! You have speakers here as well to play your ipod. Pool surrounded by a beautiful garden and a great size to splash around in.
The beach is about 5 mins walk away, the restaurants 5 mins walk the other way. We went out at night and with just the two of us, felt very safe.
Kuta is only about a 20 min walk by beach. Taxi's are always going past on the road leading to the villa. Since we love our wines, we bought some from Bali Fine Wines (across the road from the villa) A South African Wine costing about AU$40 which wasn't too bad.
One of the neighbours of the Villa has a couple of gorgeous dogs who are very friendly (also enjoy left over food).
Saving the best to last, Made who is perfect company for outings, has great driving skills and excellent english (and humour!). Anis who made delicious breakfasts for us and Mick who welcomed us and fixed our safe after we did something to it to make it beep like crazy (think that was my sister). Thanks heaps for a wonderful time!!
- Also Known As:
- Umah Watu Villas Hotel
- Umah Watu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Umah Watu Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Umah Watu Villas.The team from Umah Watu are excited to present a new range of private villas for your enjoyment.For our returning guests, we are certain that you will enjoy this new range of villas and the familiar faces of the 'Umah Watu' team.These new fully serviced villas will ensure your next stay will be a memorable one. All are meticulously serviced and maintained by our friendly, experienced staff.We have a range of options available from a one bedroom guesthouse through to a gorgeous, fully self-contained home. Located in the same prestigious Oberoi-Seminyak location, the beach & everything you need is close by. Attention to detail, service and immaculate presentation, this is excellent quality in an unbeatable location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Umah Watu Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.