Don't even waste your money... Yes, its a cheap stay (you get what you pay for- dated rooms, thin walls, stained sinks/shower, etc) but I would recommend spending the extra $20 a night and stay at the Mirage or Luxor.
The staff at the Excalibur were very rude!! A simple question from, "Where's the restroom?" to "Excuse me miss, are the you cocktail waitress for this area?" got you attitude and unecessary comments. I have never been treated such a way in Las Vegas. The cocktail waitresses were non-existant. It took one 45 minutes to get me a drink!
Your hotel key will not work the first 5 times you put the card in. I had to exchange mine 3 times! Not something to do when you've been walking the strip for hours at a time.
And don't even get me started on the sales rep for the "free shows" they have bugging you at every corner of the hotel. I was stopped 4 times in 20 minutes...no joke.
The one nice thing I can say was the bed was pretty comfortable.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel Casino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Resorts, Amex, Travelocity, PointsHound, Olotels, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.