Located out in the western suburbia of Las Vegas, this is a good place to stay if you are hiking/climbing in Red Rock Canyon or for visiting businesses in the Summerlin area. Yes, it's spartan and offers few frills (could have used some hand lotion or other amenities in addition to shampoo), but it delivered everything it promised. Breakfast was not extravagant, but there were many choices available to satisfy everyone in our party of four. The rooms and common areas were clean. Generally, the La Quinta brand is a click below the Residence Inn (breakfast, amenities, extra chair in the room, for example), and that's true for this one, too.
Several restaurants and other shopping are within walking distance, although you certainly need a car to get around this area. The pool seemed small and was oddly located behind a locked metal fence and gate. The outdoor perimeter lighting is extremely bright and shone through the curtains.
Staff were great: the fellow at the front desk when we checked in was very helpful with restaurant suggestions; the woman in charge of breakfast ran it well.
If you're planning to spend most of your time at the Strip I think there are better non-casino choices that are closer than this property, but this is a solid choice for the Summerlin area and I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Redrock/Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Redrock/Summerlin
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Redrock/Summerlin Hotel
- La Quinta Las Vegas
- Las Vegas La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Red Rock/Summerlin is located at the gateway to Summerlin and Red Rock National Park. The world-famous Las Vegas Strip is located approximately 10 miles away. The hotel is located within walking distance of many restaurants and an 18 screen movie theater. We are near the Red Rock Station Resort & Casino, the Suncoast Hotel and Casino, and Tivoli Village at Queensridge. Located near Summerlin, we are convenient to a multitude of golf courses including Angels Park, TPC Summerlin, and Badlands. Other nearby attractions include the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Fremont Street Experience, the Kellogg/Zaher Sports Complex, and the Darling Tennis Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.