If you want to be pampered, but not be intimidated, this is the place. The classic and soothing room decor in taupe and grey with complementary patterns feels like a home rather than hotel. The luxurious Japanese soaking tub, with views of the Strip is a treat at night. If you leave your room, there are numerous restaurants, bars and pools to enjoy; gambling, while available, seems secondary to socializing here. And topping off a wonderful experience, the staff are friendly and helpful. We will stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space. An eclectic lineup of new-to-market retailers include AllSaints Spitalfields, Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, DNA2050, Droog, Molly Brown's Swimwear, Retrospecs & Co, Skins 6|2 Cosmetics and STITCHED. Signature restaurants include Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holsteins from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The ONE Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.