We had a beautiful room upgrade thanks to a friend of a friend. The decor and comfort of the room were terrific. And we didn't have any dogs next door or even any loud drunk guests nor did we have any customer service issues. However, we thought $20/person per day to use the workout facility (which was beautiful and really well-equipped) and $15.00 for in room internet was inappropriate given the rate we were already paying. We ate a wonderful dinner at Scarpetta. The price tag for 4 people including wine and tip came to about $600. We get that Las Vegas is expensive but still don't like internet and workout charges.
- Also Known As:
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space. An eclectic lineup of new-to-market retailers include AllSaints Spitalfields, Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, DNA2050, Droog, Molly Brown's Swimwear, Retrospecs & Co, Skins 6|2 Cosmetics and STITCHED. Signature restaurants include Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holsteins from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The ONE Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.