After staying once in a lodge within the National park (yellowstone) I must say we did not want to repeat that as the rooms were not air conditioned and the food options were terrible (Xanterra). So we really enjoyed staying in West Yellowstone where this hotel was clean, had great air conditioning and was right in town. The hot water was great in the shower with good water pressure and the room had a refrigerator and microwave. The pool is indoors but not really much to speak of and not inviting to sit around. But this hotel was a great value and you are five minutes from the national park entrance.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cross-Winds Motor Hotel
- Best Western Cross-Winds Motor Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Olotels, Best Western, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Cross-Winds Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.