Clean, comfortable and a perfect location in west yellowstone. Rooms are large, we had a king, with a hearty warm breakfast included each day. We enjoyed our stay, which was booked thru two top snowmobile rentals(top notch company - we highly recommend.) The hot tub was an added bonus, after all day riding the trail, a good long soak in the tub was perfect for sore muscles. Room had fairly new carpet, large sofa and chair plus bed. The only downside is tough to regulate the heating, but given it was -17 at night, that was a minor issue.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western Desert Hotel
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.