Got to check in early and went to Glacier National Park. There is a refrigerator in the breakfast room to use for storing food and leftovers since our room had no refrigerator. That was really helpful. The staff was responsive but not all that friendly. The room had a flat screen TV and a comfortable bed. The room was very clean and so was the bath. However, the shower had two temperatures, glacial cold or scalding hot. As for the "breakfast", 2 words say it all, TOAST BAR!!
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls Hotel Columbia Falls
- Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls Hotel
- Super 8 Columbia Falls
- Super Eight Columbia Falls
- Columbia Falls Super 8
- Columbia Falls Super Eight
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.