This is a very average hotel, even among Super 8's. However, it is in a very nice location, close to Glacier National Park, and about 2 miles from Columbia Falls. I reserved a 2-king-beds suite. It turned out to be just a room with 2 King beds, so it is really not a suite by any stretch of imagination. It was OK overall, but it would be much more accurate if it were described as double king room. Because of its location, it was cheap either, but that sort came with the territory. The breakfast was pretty basic, and nothing to write home about.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls Hotel Columbia Falls
- Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls Hotel
- Super 8 Columbia Falls
- Super Eight Columbia Falls
- Columbia Falls Super 8
- Columbia Falls Super Eight
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.