Close to the airport (by car) and a good jump off point for a visit to Yellowstone or to other cities in Montana. Appears to be almost new although on the edge of town near other motels, restaurants, and gas stations. A heated indoor swimming pool and a nice breakfast.
Visited in the Fall and the weather was cooling - one morning woke up to find snow on the rental car. Staff was helpful. Would stay here again. If possible, take a look at the attractive airport terminal.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Hampton Inn Bozeman Hotel
- Bozeman Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Bozeman offers you the best combination comfort, convenience and Hampton Reliability while you are in this beautiful area. Our deluxe continental breakfast, clean comfortable rooms, pool and exercise facilities will make your stay most enjoyable. Our superb customer service will make you want to come back and stay with us again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.