when we checked in, the front desk clerk was NOT friendly.
she looked as though she was about 15 years old, and she was so snide! She wasn't even dressed properly.
she did not ask if I was a priority club member.
The room was nice, and it was clean, but i think there needs to be heavier blankets on the bed.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Billings
- Holiday Inn Billings
- Billings Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Billings Hotel is a beautiful hotel located on the east side of Billings, MT. Easy access from I-90, take exit 455. We are located just West of the I-90, I94 junction.Looking to travel scenic Montana? We are an ideal stay over point to take day trips to see Yellowstone National Park, Beartooth Pass, Little Bighorn and Pompey's Pillar We have a complimentary breakfast bar, business center with high speed Internet.We are just 3 miles from the Metra Park. Forty-five minutes from Little Big Horn Battlefield, thirty minutes from Pompey's Pillar and one hour from Red Lodge ski resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.