I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in St. Charles for business and thought it was a great location that is close to the Casino, restaurants,the historic district of St. Charles and for my liking it was located right on the Katy Trail. I took my bike for a couple of evening rides on the Katy Trail and it is also great for a leasurely walk. My room was a suite that was very roomy and quite. The staff was very freindly and helpful. The price of the room also included a hot breakfast along with many cold cerals and fresh fruit. The hot breakfast changed each day I was there but I could see that after staying for almost a week that the selection would get old and you would be wanting something more elaborate. However; it was nice to get up in the morning and have a quick breakfast before heading off for business. There were also chocolate chip cookies available in the evening. There is a indoor pool and fitness area but I didn't use either so, I can't comment on those facilities. All in all I had a comfortable stay and would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites St Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Country Inn And Suites St Charles Hotel
- Saint Charles Country Inn
- Country Inn Saint Charles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn and Suites St Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.