We had multiple family members coming from all across the country for a military graduation of our older daughter - we stayed 4 nights. We rented the 4 bdrm villa with 3 full baths because we had 5 adults and 4 children under 8, with guests coming in at various times. We also needed a place that was pet friendly (we brought our two dogs with us). All I can say, is though the property may be older, the "villa" was perfect (perfectly appointed, perfectly clean and perfect staff). The staff was great from my initial phone contact up until the moment we left. The villa is roomy, even the bedrooms were roomy and we envied the closet space. We had virtually 4 laptops running at all times, great WIFI. Down to minor details (because we did some cooking/grilling while we were there - a LOT) of things you don't think to bring in kitchen essentials...it was there. Surprised totally....."I need a strainer, cutting board, special knife, cookie sheet, large pot, grill utensils"....all supplied. BTW the grill is gas, was spotlessly clean and we are strange about using grills other than our own. We normally stay in more high end type hotels, but for what we needed for family reunion/place to meet, it was GREAT! Way better than say a residence type hotel and MUCH larger...it was a temporary home and everyone had plenty of space including space for the kids to play. It was a summer month so we enjoyed the outdoor pool. Again older facility, but the pool is large, was never crowded while we were there, most of the time we had to ourselves - CLEAN. The kids had a fabulous time. Some other "nicer" hotels have more luxurious emenities, but almost always the pool is SMALL or indoors and the staff is indifferent. It was a nice change. Can't say enough about the courteous and reliable staff and we had some different requests due to having the pets/kids at the premises and they fully accommodated us in everything including when we had one snafu. It was immediately remedied. Now, the villas are across a pretty major highway from the office/pool and some of the golf course, but just a few shorts steps down and over. We did not have time to golf, but the course looked well manicured and pleasant. All residents of the villa got free breakfast buffet coupons for the duration. On this, I must say, it was a disappointment and we only ate one breakfast there. But I really can't complain because when you have a fully equipped kitchen/grill, cook what you LIKE!!! That was my first visit to MO due to necessity. Couldn't have picked a better place to stay and though I don't know I'll visit MO again, I might have to just to go spend a few days at Dogwood Hills where there is plenty of room and all are comfortable. BTW, if you don't need the whole villa, they can accomodate the area you need as the upper floor rooms can be blocked off to house other guests. So if you just want the downstairs master with the kitchen...still room for kids with roll away and sleeper sofa, it is cheaper. Best stay for the price. Saved us a ton rather than renting 3-4 rooms and being crowded with no amenities...LOVED IT!!!
- Also Known As:
- Dogwood Hills Hotel Osage Beach
- Dogwood Hills Hotel
- Dogwood Hills Osage Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dogwood Hills Golf Resort features deluxe guest room accommodations and Fairway Villa Suites! The Lake’s #1 golf package provider features on-site Stay & Play packages or play a variety of courses at the lake with a customized Golf Trail Package. Dogwood Hills Golf Club accommodates casual rounds of golf with friends and family or tournament play in a competitive environment, all with great service, amenities and affordability! While on site take advantage of the Lake’s ONLY Lighted Driving Range. Mitch & Duff’s Restaurant located at Dogwood Hills Golf Resort and open to the public! Serving breakfast and lunch daily from 7am – 2pm. Recognized for generous portions and affordable prices! Taste the Lake’s best Eggs Benedict or sample from a variety of hand breaded items!“It’s a great day to play and a great place to stay all at Dogwood Hills Golf Resort!” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dogwood Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.