We read reviews of the Hermann Hill B&B - good and not so good ones. We were scheduled to be at the main inn with our friends and were upgraded to the cottages due to construction. After reading some of the reviews, I was a little worried. It was wonderful for 2 couples. We each had huge bedrooms and bath and then our shared living room, kitchen and deck plus hot tubs. Yes, we used them both! The food was left in the refrigerator but it took minutes to heat up and was really good. Plus we had juice, etc could keep our wine and beer as well as food in the refrigerator. We were right by the train but we are used to that at home so it wasn't a big deal for us. Our view was the river as we sat on the deck and played games and enjoyed company of our friends. I'm not sure how it would have worked for the 4 of us at the inn. We also had a nice walk with waterfalls and a gazebo. We would definitely go back to HH and stay at the inn and stay at the cottages with another couple.
- Also Known As:
- Hermann Hill Hotel Hermann
- Hermann Hill Hotel
- Hermann Hill Vineyard And Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hermann's premium lodging with two unique properties. Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn offers an upscale bed and breakfast experience. The cottages at Hermann Hill Village include individual hot tubs, six foot round jacuzzi tubs, steam showers, gas grills, and two fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hermann Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.