We stayed at Hunter's Friend condos on Table Rock Lake, just outside Branson, Missouri this May, and we highly recommend them. The Condos are right on the lake, with awesome views, and come with a boat slip at the marina (which is only a couple of blocks away) if you want to bring your boat. They are spotlessly clean, perfectly maintained, and very nicely furnished. The condos have every needed amenity, and all you need to bring is you and your food and drink.
The property is on Indian Point peninsula, three miles south of the Silver Dollar City amusement park. They are very reasonably priced, and we stayed for ten days. There is free WiFi and cable TV service, as well as local phone service. Cell service is a bit hit or miss in the area, but we could usually find signal by walking around in the condo. There are also nearby stores and restaurants, and we recommend eating at Diane's, which is just up the street, with great omelets for breakfast. The management is available around the clock for any problems...although we never HAD any!
Overall: Cozy comfortable condos right on the lake... near enough to visit Branson easily, but far enough away to be away from the tourist crush.
Highly recommended for anyone visiting Branson or Table Rock Lake!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hunter`s Friend Resort & Condos Hotel Branson
- Hunter`s Friend Resort & Condos Hotel
- Hunter`s Friend Resort And Condos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family resort near Silver Dollar City with everything from kitchenettes to condos. Next to Indian Point Marina, conveniently located across from Indian Point grocery store. All condos are less than 3 years old and 1800 square feet with private lake view balconies. ... more less