I just can’t believe in my rush to set up my trip that I book this hotel again. The only upside is this is only for one night to catch early flight.
There are many Holiday Inns getting old and run down and this is one of them. The only thing looks bright and new is their sign outside. Start from lobby, it is small, dark and seems outdated with staff doesn’t look professional at all. Give the boy credit; he is polite and repeated the script perfectly but the overall appearance, together with the lobby, just makes me feeling like checking a cheap hotel. Rests assure; it is not a cheap hotel based on how much they charged.
Go to the room; you can find plenty of things should be updated. It would be nice to be upgraded too. I would much rather not turning on the air conditioning unit because of its noise. The hanger looks bad and broken and I can’t find the luggage rack. The shower is old and hard to control with amenity are not in good shape. My problem with holiday inn is the inconsistence between hotels because I had several good experiences with the holiday inn and suite over Atlanta but this one just nowhere near that experience. I can’t think of a good reason to stay here again with that many choices nearby. As matter of fact; I use to stay about 10 – 15 miles away from airport at Fairfield Inn in order to save money when I was student. Even that is long time ago; I remember it was clean, bright and modern with good price. I probably should do that again next time.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn St. Louis-Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Holiday Inn St. Louis-Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn St Louis Airport
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Holiday Inn St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is conveniently located less than 1 mile and the closest to Lambert International Airport in St. Louis, Missouri. The Holiday Inn St. Louis Airport provides complimentary daily airport and MetroLink shuttle. Our convenient location is minutes from our many St. Louis attractions including Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium home of the St. Louis Cardinals, Touhill Performing Arts Theater - University of Missouri-St. Louis, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Riverport, Scottrade Center, Edward Jones Dome, America Center Convention Complex, Harrah s and Ameristar Casino, St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Science Center, Six Flags St. Louis, The Fabulous Fox Theater, Historic St Charles District, St. Louis Mills Mall, Westport Plaza, Aqua Port Water Park, & Dave and Busters. Experience our newly renovated comfortable accommodations including 10 suites for the business and leisure traveler. We are pleased to offer complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, mini refrigerators in each room, fitness center, business center, our new Jet Set Bar and Grill and room service. Our flexible meeting, banquet, and wedding space for up to 200. Free parking during stay and Park, Stay and Go package available for airport parking up to 14 days. The Holiday Inn St Louis Airport looks forward to being your home away from home, where your memorable stay and our excellent service will leave you feeling pampered and relaxed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.