I stayed here for three nights - Fri-Mon. Asked and received for room on top floor. Front desk employees were all very professional, friendly and efficient. My room was very clean, common areas in hotel were also very clean and smelled good. The decor leaves a bit to be desired, color scheme is bright and very busy (green carpet, pink furniture in lobby and blue carpet, orange couch in room with yellow walls). I prefer a more muted, modern look and all the in your face colors were not for me. The bed was very comfortable, just the right amount of support and plush - loved it. The comforter was a joke, very flimsy and instead of a duvet, there was a loose sheet on either side of it. I had to turn to temp up in the room to 76 just to stay warm at night - should of asked for an additional blanket but did not so my bad. Room was good size - one king bed, desk area with chair and tv stand, and small loveseat with coffee table. Patio off room I'm sure is nice in warm weather and was a good size, enough for two to sit comfortably. The bathroom was very clean and well stocked with hair dryer, towels, shampoo, conditioner, soaps. I liked that the sink area was outside the bathroom and was granite and a taller height. Small coffee maker worked fine - but supplied coffee was awful (as most are at hotels). Nice flat panel television in room - but as others have noted it is aligned with the side of the bed (vs. the end) so you have to turn to one side to watch. Would be better if room was configured so television could be at the end of the bed. The location is basically a business park so nothing in walking distance, but the hotel has a free 24/7 shuttle and there are plenty of restaurants & shopping within the 5 mile radius. Mall of America and airport both under 10 minutes away. Airplane noise is considerable, but with the location being so close to the airport it was expected. I could see that it might bother others if you are sensitive to such things. Ample well-lit parking. Only one computer for general use by guests located in lobby area. Did not try breakfast. Overall I'd say this is a nice property with very good service and priced right and I would stay again - mostly for price.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hotel Mendota Heights
- Courtyard Mendota Heights
- Mendota Heights Marriott
- Mendota Heights Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Mendota Heights
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.