The exterior of the hotel looks nice, and it is right on the water front. The room itself just seemed really out-dated, tired and really strong antiseptic type smell. The floor felt like you were walking on cement with a very thin carpet on it. The windows opened, but unfortunately didn't have screens so it was hard to air it out. It was a very large room however and 2 queen size beds which you don't always get. We got in to town late and really couldn't take the time to try to switch/ look elsewhere. If travelling through again, I'd want to look ahead to find a nicer rooms for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Beachfront
- Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront Hotel
- Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront Hotel Mackinaw City
- Quality Inn Beachfront
- Quality Inn Mackinaw City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.