The Crown Metropol Perth has to be the most beautiful hotel I've stayed in in Australia. The moment you walk through the door and step into the lobby. Here just before Christmas and the Christmas tree and reindeer are so gorgeous, the bars, the lifts the whole atmosphere. Checking in was a breeze with lovely Louise on the front desk. . Then the room is clean , sexy and modern. Room 447 great view beautiful modern bathroom, beds so comfortable. Shower head amazing great water pressure. Vanity kit is the only one I have come across that includes a hair elastic. Wonderful bathrobes and slippers. Only downfall for this room is the noise coming up from the lobby. Ok for me though as I sleep with earplugs.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.