My husband and I spent two nights at Gabriel's and it was way past our expectations. We arrived to find a clean, spacious suite with a lovely gift selection of local products. Once we parked the car we were easily able to walk to the stores, restaurants and the beach. Back in the room we enjoyed DVDs from their vast movie library, played scrabble, and read. Breakfast was a fabulous array of choices that also included eggs cooked on request. The Es, Christopher and the staff thought of every little thing to make our stay pleasant and relaxing. I highly recommend this Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Gabriel`s At The Ashbrooke Hotel Provincetown
- Gabriel`s At The Ashbrooke Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open since 1979 and ideally located in the heart of beautiful Provincetown. Our historic hotel features 7 luxurious rooms, 1 suite and 8 spacious apartment units. In-room amenities include tempurpedic mattresses, private balconies, fireplaces, jacuzzi tubs, steam baths, free Wi-Fi, TV's, DVD players, wet bar, and Keurig coffee makers.Guests delight in our complimentary made to order breakfast, served daily in the Great Room or our lush garden courtyard patio. Enjoy homemade cookies and refreshments every afternoon. Children and pets are always welcome for an additional charge. Private nearby parking is available for $10 daily and we offer a free shuttle service from the Provincetown Airport or the Pier.Come experience our first class property and service today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Gabriel's at the Ashbrooke Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.