I made reservations for a room a month before the date, and I also received a confirmation email. My partner and I drove two hours on a rainy, cold day to Falmouth, and when we arrived, we discovered that the entire establishment was closed.
No email, no phone call--I wasn't contacted at all by management to let know that they decided to close for the day I made reservations. Thankfully, they charge after checkout, so I saved from paying for this awful service, and we found a better place to stay at not too far away.
Suffice it to say, I'm never coming back to this lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. The are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.