We have been to Cape Cod often but never in the fall. Luckily we got to stay at The Inn at the Oaks this past November weekend and it was glorious. The staff was superb, the room was totally comfortable and had all the amenities we need/enjoy. Breakfast was yummy and generous. We got to take a long walk on the empty and beautiful beach and then return to the warmth and comfort of this lovely Victorian inn which is beautifully furnished but not overdone. Got great recommendations for restaurants and was pleased that so many were open after the season. We even enjoyed the selection of games which we used one evening! We stay at a lot of B&B's and inns and this one is truly noteworthy. We just went as a couple for this trip but the place is well-suited for families so we plan to return with our kids (and our dog) in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.