We stayed her in September for 2 nights. Booked direct with motel and got a good rate.
Many other places nearby were a lot more expensive and there is a reason why.
Don't get me wrong, the motel is very clean and tidy, but very dated with pink bathrooms, and windows in our room that would not close. There is no in-room or out-of-room coffee available,or in-room hairdryer, but a hairdryer was available to borrow at reception.
There is no safe or deposit box, which is a bit of a problem for us but we found many hotels on our holiday did not have this facility either. Hence we had to carry our valuables around all holiday.
They offered us the code for free internet use but as we hadn't brought our laptop we didn't need this, but handy to have.
There was no breakfast offered but not a problem as we had a great meal at Buckies in the village.(Great launderette opposite Buckies).
The staff was very helpful and pleasant at the Colonial Motel.
We didn't use the pools so can't comment.
Would I go back again? If I was on a budget and wanted to be near the beach and in a lovely little village, with also a short drive to Whale Watching? Definitely. If I had a bigger budget, there are some beautiful houses and b&bs to rent nearby.
Thankyou to the staff, especially Susan.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Motel & Cottages Hotel
- Colonial Village Motel And Cottages
- Colonial Village Motel & Cottages Hotel Dennis Port
- Colonial Village Hotel
- Colonial Village Motel
- Colonial Village Motel & Cottages Dennis Port, MA - Cape Cod
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Colonial Village Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.