The Isleview room we stayed in was very clean. Yes, it is a bit out-dated but, I would rather have clean outdated furnishings than newer dirty ones. The lady at the front desk was very nice. We could not hear any road noise or other guests while in the room. I would definitely recommend the Isleview if you are looking for a no frills, very clean, comfy place to rest your tired body after visiting the Breath-taking, Aw-inspiring views of the Acadia National Park.
The beds were super comfy!
Great Seafood Restaurant across the street.
Convenient visitors center next door.
The Acadia loop road and Bar Harbor were minutes away.
- Also Known As:
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Hotel Trenton
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located less than one mile from Mount Desert Island and just minutes away from Acadia National Park. The Isleview offers a variety of cottages and motel rooms to meet your lodging needs and budget. All of our one or two bed cottages have cable TV, WI-FI, coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave, heat, A/C and bathroom with shower.We offer coffee/juice, muffins and pastries in the morning for all guests. There are 3 lobster pounds within walking distance for the true Maine dining experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Isleview Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.