My husband and I recently spent a weekend at the Meadowmere and had a wonderful time. We have stayed there many times over the years and have never been disappointed. The rooms are spotless, spacious and so comfortable. The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to be helpful. We were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and the front desk offered us complimentary tickets to the comedy club at the restaurant next door. There is so much to do there. There is an indoor and outdoor pool, and indoor Roman spa and an outdoor hot tub. They also have a movie theatre, pub, game room, spa (which offers massages and other treatments), tanning salon and a gym. Our favorite is the Roman spa. The water is so warm and relaxing and there's plenty of room for many people. The resort is located within walking distance of Perkin's Cove and the center of Ogunquit which have great shopping and restaurants. We are already planning our next weekend getaway at the Meadowmere!
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Hotel
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned hotel in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.