Ed and Christine make you feel like family. We sit on the porch and Christine will always stop and talk.
We where sorry to hear of the passing of Romeo. He will be missed.
Just go for Christine's homebaked goodies. They are amazing. I don't know how she finds time to do all she does.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Hotel
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Lincolnville, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refridgerator, coffee/tea, data port, phone color cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.