We literally picked this inn as we were driving down the road. It was getting dark and as we passed by, it looked like a lovely place. We did a U-turn and didn't regret it. Great hosts, very nice room with a comfortable bed, clean, and a terrific breakfast too. Who could ask for more for a couple of tired travelers? Thank you so much for sharing your place with us and for being such lovely hosts.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Hotel
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Lincolnville, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refridgerator, coffee/tea, data port, phone color cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.