Before you do anything, read all the NEGATIVE Reviews about this hotel, and then dis-regard any of the comments. I can't stand WHINERS and CRY BABIES who are looking for some kind of special consideration or maybe even a free nights stay. The negative comments about this hotel are ridiculous and somewhat funny.
At any rate: The Drury Inn & Suites in Lafayette is a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. The are also PET FRIENDLY, which is one of our requirements when traveling. The rooms are big and comfortable, bed was very comfortable. Nice size bathroom.
Now, one of the best parts of Drury, is the free HOT Breakfast. I'm not talking about your typical waffles and basics, but a full breakfast with Scrambled Eggs and Sausage, Cereal, Waffles, fruit and the like. If you leave feeling hungry, then it's your own fault! In the evening they provide food as well. Hot Dogs every night and other items very by the weekday, like Tacos and chicken fingers. Mixed drinks are offered to the guests who are of legal age.
The rates of the hotel are very competitive and with all the extras included are your best value.
This Drury is right off Interstate 10 in Lafayette and easy to get too.
There is a Warning Sign at the desk to Not Leave any valuables in your cars, since there have been some vandelism in the past. However, the parking lot is very well lit and there are regular police patrols.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette Hotel Lafayette
- Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette Hotel
- Drury Inn And Suites Lafayette
- Drury Inn Lafayette
- Drury Lafayette
- Lafayette Drury
- Lafayette Drury Inn Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, "hot" means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Alligators, shrimp, above ground cemeteries, jazz, Cajun accents, ghost stories… yes, Lafayette has it all. Perhaps its best kept secret is the city’s very own Drury Inn & Suites! At Drury, enjoy our many free Lagniappes (Cajun for “extras”) and award-winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.