We had the best holiday in Anantara Dhigu (Maldives) last week.
We took a speed boat transfer (35mins) from Huhule Airport to the maintained resort and we enjoyed our stay there tremendously.
Key highlights that this resort offers were :
1. There's 2 other Anantara resorts (separate islands) that were less than a min away. Simply hop onto their complimentary ferry service (@ 15 mins interval) to do "island hoping" at your spare time.
2. There are 2 or more restaurants on each island. Thus, you will never run out of food options.
We enjoyed the Thai restaurant, Baan Huraa, which is located on Anantara Veli. Affordable & authentic thai food (US$140 per couple for set dinner), fantastic ambience & a priceless view!
3. The guest service was "A star" too! From the airport meet & greet, resort jetty welcome, chk-in administration, room transfer with buggy ride, restaurant staffs, bar tender, sea sports coordinators, gardeners ..... their good service standards were really consistent!
4. complimentary use of WI-FI island-wide, kayaks, snorkelling eqpts, table tennis ....
Last but not least, this trip came about only because of our very talented & quick service travel consultant from Atoll Paradise!
The team from Atoll Paradise, specifically Ms Joyce, gave us the best advice we needed. She was fast & yet detailed in responding to our many quires. She was able to value-add in many ways and made our search for the "best holiday" became a reality. In short, she made our search shorter & definitely sweeter!
We wld give both Anantara Dhigu & Atoll Paradise a five star rating. In addition, the clear blue sea, beautiful beaches, swaying coconut tress, white clouds, sun, stars, sting rays, sharks, coral fishes ........ you all deserve a 5 star rating too!
With lots of fun memories,
W. & E.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Dhigu Resort
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.