We stayed here in March with another couple in one of the two-bedroom suites. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and there is a shared kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, sink, and fridge. There is a shared living room off the kitchen as well.
There is also a great free breakfast every morning that includes your usual yogurt, cereal and pastries, as well as hot food such as eggs, sausage, and breakfast burritos.
The hotel is two blocks from the ballpark and has parking for $10/night. We had no problem walking around town and I had a great run along the riverfront path, which is also close to the hotel. There is also a decent workout room that is connected with an indoor pool and hot tub.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who is traveling as a family or with a small group. The rooms were very nice and pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Louisville Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Residence Inn Louisville
- Louisville Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Residence Inn Louisville Downtown offers easy access to all the city has to offer - excellent shopping, the Louisville Slugger Museum, and Churchill Downs. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, free WiFi, plenty of workspace, and full kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Our pet-friendly property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and an evening manager's reception, as well as an indoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.