Our room was simple, very basic bathroom, bedroom. No fancy bedding or ammenities. But can't complain, it was a good value and we enjoyed our stay.
There was a group of loud guests that woke me in the middle of the night talking outside my room when they were returning for the night, but once they entered their room, I didn't hear them again.
Might want to consider parking at a train station and taking the train into Chicago to stay here. All the parking garages around there are 44 dollars a day, adds up quick! I felt like I rented a hotel room for my car when I paid for parking!
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from State Street and the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found - we offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Venere, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile, an Ascend Collection hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.