I stayed here for business and it was wonderful. The location was great. Near everything. I was able to get up in the morning and run along the river to the lake and then walk around Michigan avenue. It was perfect.
Now I will say that I didn't have a car, which I'm thankful for because parking was $40 per night which is ridiculous. So if you have a car I wouldn't stay in downtown, I would look for free parking.
Other than that I was very happy with my stay.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel Chicago
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown
- Residence Inn Chicago
- Chicago Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Chicago Downtown River North is located just north of the Loop and surrounded by art and antique galleries, boutiques, and a variety of dining options. It is steps from world-class shopping on Chicago's "Mag Mile," and convenient to North Ave Beach, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, and Lincoln Park Zoo. The hotel offers a complimentary buffet and weeknight Manager's Reception, high-speed Internet Access, an indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.