We stayed here for 2 days around 4th July which was a great choice. It is very close to the park where the fireworks and party was going on. And at walking distance to the city centre where the parade was.
It is more like an apartment with a full fitted kitchen and a sitting area. Would book this hotel again whenever we go to Boise
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Boise Hotel Boise
- Residence Inn Boise Hotel
- Boise Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Boise Downtown offers a great combination for Boise Hotels; a hotel near downtown, a hotel close to BSU and that provides all the services and amenities you need like free airport shuttle, free breakfast buffet and large spacious suites. Whether you need a Boise hotel for business or you are traveling to Boise for fun, you will enjoy all the great amenities that make us Residence Inn by Marriott. You can enjoy our free breakfast buffet and our complimentary wireless internet or perhaps relax outside at our outdoor pool. You can stay on track by using our exercise room or get out and enjoy the scenery and run or bike along the Boise River Greenbelt. This Boise Marriott hotel is near Downtown Boise, near Boise State University, Micron, HP, Gowen Field, NIFC and other Federal Government or State Government offices. This Boise hotel is close to all the fun activities the city can offer including "Alive after Five", Art in the Park, Albertson's Boise Open, and BSU football games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Boise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.