This is a good place for a long stay. See positive reviews from others here. I like having well equipped kitchens. Cutlery, utensils, pots and pans are all there. No oven. Outdoor grill and accoutrements are not givens. Staff is very nice and friendly, though sometimes they seem a bit hard to find--as I observed others helplessly trying to check-in when nobody was at the desk. Breakfast is okay. It's hot and has some variety: eggs, sausages, grits, make-your-own-waffles, breads, juices, danishes, cereals. However, I miss potatoes and fresh fruit. Water was a bit hard--may be hard to lather up with soap, and the hard water easily leaves mineral stains on dishes, etc. Towels are kind of low quality--I accidentally tore two of them in six days. I like how the air conditioners are not too loud. Although the suites are spacious, neighbors who turn their televisions on very loud will thump right through the thin walls.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Kingsland
- Kingsland Hawthorn Suites
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Kingsland GA, United States
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suites Hotel with Kitchen in each suite. All the suites have separate Living and bed rooms with large screen TV. Living room has a sleeper sofa. Kitchen comes with pots and pans. Living like in a mini apartment.Free hot buffet style breakfast every morning. Mon. -Thur. Evening social hours. Great Value for the same price range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.