Wanted to give this hotel 2 points, but due to the very kind service will give it 3 points.
The hotel is old, no lifts. They recently tried to renovated the rooms. Our room had no bed lights and only one light for the room and one for the bathroom. So not easy, if you need to use the bathroom in the night. We had a sort of balcony, which was spacious but not cleaned in decades. The reception is very poorly furnished with a few old sofa's, strangely is contrast with the beautiful wooden ceiling. It would a lot, if they would redecorated the reception area. Breakfast was decent, but not very fancy. Swimming pool area is like a dead zone.Nothing to do and the pool bar has not been in service of years. The only thing for the kids is nice is the water slide. The hotel is close to the airport but far, too far away from down town. Luckily they now provide free shuttle service, but the latest shuttle is a 10pm, so very early. The only thing very positive is the warm and kind service to all the persons working in the hotel. Nothing is too much and the run for everything you request.
- Also Known As:
- Airai Water Paradise Hotel
- Airai Water Paradise Hotel And Spa
- Airai Water Paradise Hotel Koror
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *Antique Palaun Castle 2010 Whole New Renovation--The most traditional hotel with the newest facilities! The largest Story Board and the magnificent history exhibition highlight the cultural wonder of the paradise.*Largest Water Park--720 degree slide, speedy slide, spa pools and Olympic pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Airai Water Paradise Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.