My husband and I stayed here over night for a weekend getaway from Atlanta. We stayed in the Cherokee Suite, which was clean, spacious and quiet. This bed and breakfast is conveniently located near all the wineries, and a short drive from downtown Dahlonega. We were also close enough to drive into the National Forests for some day hiking. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. There was homemade chai and cookies waiting for us when we checked in (incredible) and breakfast was fresh fruit, blueberry french toast and vegetarian sausage. This was my first visit to a bed and breakfast and I was really pleased. The owners were friendly, but kept a comfortable and appropriate distance. We will defiantly return.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar House Inn And Yurts
- Cedar House Inn & Yurts Hotel Dahlonega
- Cedar House Inn & Yurts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique eco friendly/green inn popular among nature lovers/tree huggers, artists, college students, young professionals and the young at heart. Located in the heart of the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Vegetarian breakfast served with local pasture raised eggs, organic ingredients and seasonal veggies from permaculture garden. Choose from charming rooms to unique yurts. Adults only. No Smoking. No Pets. ... more less