Serenity's special package for a Girls Getaway was heaven. The suites are large with a full kitchen, den and, in our case, 2 bedrooms. The rooms were very quiet and the place was cozy it even had a fireplace. We got 2 suites next to each other and the fun began! Upon entering our suites we were greeted with a bottle of wine, local breads and pastries, coffee maker with coffee and ten we opened the fridge. There was milk, OJ and a huge platter filled with cheese, chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels, crackers. It was more than enough for the 2 night special we room package. The package also came with 4 spa treatments and full use of the spa. We were in heaven! The only down side was the area outside our front door. The rocking chairs were a nice touch but our rooms did overlook a busy road. Ain't didn't really bother us because the suites were so quiet and we spent little time in the rocking chairs because the town itself is adorable with lots of small boutiques and nice restaurants. It was quaint a country looking but very progressive. We all came home with plenty of shopping bags. Overall, it was a great deal. I'll definitely go back, hopefully soon.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity In The Mountains Luxury Hotel
- Serenity In The Mountains Luxury Hotel Blue Ridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenity in the MountainsDiscover Blue Ridge GA’s best kept secret… Serenity in the Mountains day spa and hair salon. Serenity is a full service spa located in the heart of Blue Ridge, Georgia. Our clients come from around the corner and around the country. Serenity is known for our wonderful service and relaxing atmosphere. Whether you are looking for a hot stone facial, a relaxing massage, a haircut or just a manicure… you’ve found us. Serenity welcomes all of our friends from Ellijay and Jasper Georgia.Serenity Suites Hotel – Adjacent to the spa lies Serenity Suites, affordable luxury hotel accommodations in the heart of Blue Ridge, GA. All units (1 BD, 2 BD and 3 BD) come with a king-size bed, fireplace, Jacuzzi tubs, full kitchen and our signature oversized tile showers. Whether you’re in the area looking for real estate and just need a cozy night’s rest (cabin style), coming up to see the leaves and riding the train or vacationing in the mountains for the week… you’re home. Welcome to Serenity Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.