I'm really not sure how any one can like this place, or give it any kind of decent review. I am on the last night of a 9 day stay at this hotel for a job. Between myself and my crew we have 8 rooms. The problems have carried over to every room. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. To start I actually went to target and bought my own blanket for the bed, as the blanket and comforter were so gross, stained and worn I had to remove them. I have used an entire bottle of Fabreze to keep the mildew smell out of the room. There has been cockroaches and ants in 5 out of the 8 rooms. Two of the rooms had to be switched early in the week because of two many bugs. My carpet has an overall "sticky" feel to it, and there is mold and mildew covering the bathroom. No price is reasonable for this hotel. It is just absolutely disgusting.
Wake up call has come every day.
(that's truly all I can come up with)
overwhelming mildew smell
mold and mildew throughout bathroom and shower curtain.
Litter (cigarette butts and some medication wrapper) have been on the outside of my room for 4 days.
Sheets and towels are very thin and worn out.
Unexplained stains on curtains, carpet and couch.
Carpet is "Sticky"
Old fashion tv.
unusably slow internet. (although it is free, I'd rather pay and have something usable.)
several vending machines broken.
I just don't see how anyone could rate this anything above a 1. I would give it a zero if that was an option. Of all the hotels I have stayed in travelling back and forth across the globe, this hotel, is the worst. Hands down. the worst.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport Hotel
- Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport Hotel West Palm Beach
- Best Western Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Best Western
- Best Western West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport Hotel is a three story, 135 guest room property, centrally located in the heart of West Palm Beach. We are only 1 mile from the Palm Beach International Airport and 1.83 miles from the Palm Beach County Convention Center with easy access to numerous attractions in the surrounding area. The Stay Inn offers three different room categories: Deluxe King Study, Standard King Bed and Standard Two Double Beds. Our hotel offers a Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Free USA Newspaper, Outdoor Pool and Sun Deck, Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from Palm Beach International Airport, Complimentary Shuttle Service to CityPlace (Downtown West Palm Beach), Free Passes to a Local Health Club, Complimentary Local and 800# Phone Calls, High Speed Wireless Internet Access and walking distance to 24 hour dining. We are also a Pet Friendly hotel ($20.00 per day per pet). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.