This was the second time we stayed at the Driftwood. It is so unique, you always find something new to explore on the grounds. We had a one bedroom suite with an ocean view and paid less than we would have paid for a room at other local hotels - without the personality. The accommodations are clean, well kept and large. There are 2 pools, and a restaurant and of course the beach. Dining and shopping are steps away. We will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.