My wife and I stayed at the Venice Beach Villas in April of this year and totally enjoyed it. This place is located perfectly in between the beach (heading west) and to shops and restaurants (heading East). Either way, it's a 10 minute walk so you can leave the car parked. We stayed in a smaller unit but didn't feel limited - it had a fridge, coffee maker, and basic cups/plates etc. The pool was right outside our unit and it's very nice, looked recently updated. We enjoyed the bikes as well.
The place has the look and feel of an old-time Florida hotel and I hope the owners never change it. We'll definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated a short walk from the Venice Public Beach where the sunsets are lovely and the sharks teeth are plentiful. The quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants are also just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.