I was here on a buisness trip and never stayed in a motel 6 before. I have to say I was very suprised as I did not expect to have such a wonderful time. As my fellow traveling workers know, work travel can be very stressful. However, every morning when I woke up I felt refreshed and ready to start my day.This is probably beacause... There is coffee in the morning in the lobby till around 10AM.. FREE! the front desk staff was on point, and always found a way to say yes! house keeping was SUPER FRIENDLY and knew how to clean!
The property is courtyard style surrounding a beautiful pool. landscaping is as if I was at a 5 star resort! They do not have a gym on site, but jogging the pathway around the property was good enough and better than a treadmill anyway. No breakfast? Who cares! the amount of money I saved staying here, i could go out to eat. Plus, if you knew how they cooked thoes "free" breakfasts, you wouldn't want it anyway.
Needless to say,
If you travel to Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee and do not stay at motel 6.. Your wasting your money and being foolish. I Will Definitely be back! Keep Up the Good work.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Weeki Wachee Hotel
- Quality Inn Weeki Wachee Hotel Spring Hill
- Quality Inn Spring Hill
- Spring Hill Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly across from the famous Weeki Wachee Springs State Park. Enjoy our beautiful courtyard style pool. Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee offers clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.