We went there for President Day weekend, we loved the hotel, it was so peaceful and the hotel staff was so nice to us, with a nice little pond on the back to relax & talk. It was clean & well kept, the bathroom was small but overall, it was great. The hotel was within walking distance to shops and restaurants and relatively close to Ding Darling. I loved the beach! On our last day there we found a beach on the west side of the island to watch the sunset and I have to say it was incredible! I highly recomend the Shell Museum, everybody seems to be into shelling and the museum gives you soooo much information. Sanibel is one of the top places for shelling and if you like birding & photography you will love the island.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Inn & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Anchor Inn & Cottages Hotel
- Anchor Inn And Cottages
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Sanibel Island, Anchor Inn offers affordable accommodations in a lush tropical setting. Private A-frame cottages, standard hotel rooms and fully equipped 1 and 2 room efficiencies are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Anchor Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.